- Guide to Visiting the Museum
To visit the Mitsubishi Tanabe Historical Museum
Please make a reservation in advance through the booking site
- ※ Admission fee is free
- ※ Animals other than guide and assistance dogs are not allowed.
- ※ In the Museum, please refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, or causing inconvenience to other guests.
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year-end/New Year holidays, company holidays
- ※ Regarding closed days, please check the schedule at the reservation system.
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- ※ Entrance until 4:30 p.m.
Access and Contact
- About a 10-minute walk from the Midosuji Line (subway)
Yodoyabashi Station (Exit No. 8 or Exit No. 13)
(1 stop and 3 minutes from Osaka Umeda toMidosuji Line
(subway) Yodoyabashi Station)
- About a 10-minute walk from the Keihan Railway
- The second floor of the headquarters of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
3-2-10 Doshomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8505
- Museum contact
- Address 3-2-10 Doshomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8505
Audio Guide Overview
Through the Audio Guide, visitors can come to a deeper appreciation of the displays and collections by listening to related anecdotes. The Audio Guide is available by connecting to the Museum's dedicated wireless LAN by smartphone.
※Voice transcription device (UDTalk) is available at the Museum. Please contact guide staffs if you would like to use.